What is lawn scarifying?
- It is a process which removes old grass residues and moss from the lawn. The process which enhances air circulation, water and nutrient ingress rate, and access of light to the grass roots.
Why and when to scarify?
- Your lawn faces different strains during the year and its surface gets compressed whenever it is used. In the lawn, thatch begins to grow, which blocks the grass, and the roots cannot get moisture, nutrients, or light. To achieve a first-class lawn, it should be scarified at least twice a year (in the spring and autumn). Primarily, the spring care is important in order to help the lawn recover after the demanding winter.
- The scarifying depth should a total of 3 mm at the most. In case the scarifying depth is larger, the lawn can get damaged. Prior to scarifying, do not forget to mow the lawn, over-seed the sparse areas which can form during the process and fertilize it.
- OHV, DUCAR 212cc, 4,3 kW
- Working width 400mm
- Scarifying drum with 36 kniwes
- power consumption 1800 W
- coverage width 40 cm
- collection basket 55 l
- height adjustable handle
- working depth: -12 to +6 mm
- 2 cylinders - scarifying and aerating
- Part of the FAST POWER 20V program
- Brushless motor for longer life
- Above average performance with a sufficient coverage of 38 cm
- 16 x scarification knife
- Ergonomic handle
- Battery and charger are not included in the package
- 2 in1
- Raking and Scarifying
- Input Power: 1800 W
- Cutting Width 38 cm
Electric Lawn Scarifier
- electric motor input 1300 W
- working depth -12 to +10 mm
- scarification roller 18 knives
- aeration cylinder 40 springs
- electric scarifier suitable for most medium-sized lawns
- electric motor input 1500 W
- adjustment range -12 to +4 mm, 4 positions
- scarification roller 16 knives
- aeration cylinder 20 springs
There are currently no products in this category